100 Things is an online conference for entrepreneurs, start-ups and online marketers. 10 of the world’s most successful internet startup founders shared 100 powerful business secrets yesterday May 11th , 2010. Speakers at the conference included:
• Paul Graham: founding partner of Y Combinator
• Matt Mullenweg: founding developer of WordPress and founder of Automattic
• Joel Spolsky: founder of Fog Creek Software, which is the creator of FogBugz and Stack Overflow
• Kevin Rose: founder of digg
• Gary Vaynerchuk: New York Times bestselling author of Crush It!, creator of Winelibrary TV
• Jason Calacanis: founder and CEO of Mahalo.com, co-founder and CEO of Weblogs, Inc.
• Ben Huh: founder of I Can Has Cheezburger, CEO of the Cheezburger Network (FAIL Blog and GraphJam)
• Mike McDerment: founder and CEO of FreshBooks
• Jeff Veen: founding partner at Adaptive Path, founder of TypeKit
• Tim Ferriss: author of the New York Times best seller The 4-Hour Workweek
Topics covered at the conference include:
10 Ways to Leverage Social Networks to the Max for Your Business, 10 Things You Need to Know About Mergers, 10 Business Metrics You Need to be Measuring in Your Business, 10 Ways to Preserve Freedom and Build Your Business
,10 Ways to Massively Increase Traffic to Your Site, 10 Secrets to Making Your Site go Viral, 10 Ways to Build a Thriving Successful Online Community.